These timeless cat-eye D-frames are super cool and versatile, fitted with tan gradient tint lenses. Cast in Crazy Tort bio-acetate, they’re finished with Karen Walker foil lamination at the temple.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticizer. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Alternative Fit – Featuring higher nose pads to prevent the frames from sliding or resting on the cheeks.
- Tan gradient lenses with limited UV protection. A darker lens is recommended for extended wear in bright sunlight.
- Comes with hard case and cleaning cloth
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimize biodegradability at end of life.
Style code: KAS2101946